It's no secret that the beauty industry takes a toll on the environment. Moving away from packaged liquid shampoo is one of the many ways we can help rid the environment of our debris.
Shampoo bars aren't bottled and can last up to 80 washes, meaning they outlast two to three bottles of your favorite shampoo.
In addition these shampoo bars boast all-natural ingredients with no chemicals or scary additives that will damage your locks. So you can be kinder to your hair, body, and the environment at the same time!
These bars are so easy to use and take up so much less space all around, perfect for travel!
- Wake Up Locks - Perfect for overall hair and scalp health while encouraging healthy growth. Ginger and Rosemary to encourage hair growth, Lemon for hair shine and scalp health, Shea butter and oatmeal for super scalp and hair conditioning without a greasy residue.
- Calm & Sooth - Lavender to deep condition the hair and sooths the scalp aiding in control of a dry scalp and minor dandruff. Chamomile to add amazing shine and also sooths the skin. Together with Shea butter and oatmeal to protect and condition your hair without a greasy residue.
- Strength in Roses - Rose hip oil to add extra strength to your locks and Argon oil to add softness and flexibility. The lemony-rose smell will last all day and boost the spirit at the same time. Together with Shea butter and oatmeal to protect and condition your hair without a greasy residue.
- No Skinny Hair - This is the perfect blend to help stop thinning hair and encourage new hair growth. Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, and Peppermint to wake up the scalp and hair follicles. Rosemary to sooth the scalp. You'll love the aroma and the tingly feeling left behind from this shampoo bar. Together with Shea butter and oatmeal to protect and condition your hair without a greasy residue.
- Hippy Bar - This bar is packed with woodsy Cedar, Cyprus, Sage, and a tiny touch of Patchouli, all adding amazing shine and strength while working as an amazing detangler. Together with Shea butter and oatmeal to protect and condition your hair without a greasy residue.
- All For the Curls- For all of those with naturally curly hair this is for you! Us curly haired people know that we can't just use any shampoo. Our curly locks are delicate and super fragile so we have to take extra care to not dry them out at all. This formula has Shea butter, Almond oil, and castor oil to lock that moisture in, seal split ends and damaged strands. Lemon and Ginger for extra shine and strength. This is a must to rescue those curls!
- Dandruff 'ruff- Do we take care of our scalp to keep dandruff away or do we take care of our hair? You do both! This formula has tea tree oil which is amazing to curb dandruff and dry scalp away. Peppermint to sooth the scalp, castor oil to nourish and moisturize locks and scalp.
Coconut oil, safflower oil, glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Shea butter, almond oil, Sea salt, purified water, oatmeal, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, oat protein.
(this is the base ingredients for each bar. Each individual bar will have different herbs/essential oils as noted)